The Stuv 16 -Fireplace is an EcoDesign ready wood-burning stove which is easy to fit and is supplied with a decorative fire surround and integrated log storage. Available in three sizes.
Stûv 16 stoves, unlike the old roomheaters, have been designed to operate without ventilation. The fan is an optional extra.
The fan improves the circulation of hot air in the room and makes the temperature uniform.
The product is available in three widths:
- Narrow model (Stûv 16/58) for 33 cm logs maximum
- Intermediate model (Stûv 16/68) for 50 cm logs maximum
- Wide model (Stûv 16/78) for 60 cm logs maximum
When performance rises from the flames…
- Damper beneath the stove: a single control to adjust the 3 air supplies.
- Double combustion: optimises the combustion of the wood and reduces the production of ash.
Download the product catalogue here
The Stuv 16 Fireplace is a range of sleek and subtle inset wood stoves which provide a full view of the fire. Designed for environmentally friendly, economical operation, the Stuv 16 -Fireplace uses sophisticated combustion technology to maximise performance
Download the product brochure here
This product is available to order. Estimated delivery time 7 – 21 days
Free delivery :- Birmingham / West Midlands / Staffordshire / Leicestershire / Warwickshire / Derbyshire / North Worcestershire. Terms apply
Delivery terms 1